Sunday, January 20, 2013

2012 in Review!

So another year has come and gone sooooo quickly!! So fast in fact that I am verrrrrryyyyyyy behind in posts. To try to catch up in the next couple of weeks I will be posting the last of 2012, which actually is the last +/- 6 months . . . oops!

In general, 2012 has had its many ups and downs and again I learned sooo much about my job and about myself. I feel like I am finally starting to get comfortable in my work, which probably very soon there will be another change because that is what SLB does! I would not change anything that happened this year, however, because I know everything is for a reason. I was so fortunate in many things . . . I have a interesting job, was able to travel to new places and learn new cultures, I have had good health, and most importantly was able to spend time with my friends and family! Yeah every day is not all peaches 'n cream but I don't regret anything.

Here is a quick glance of many of the great memories that went down this year, but more importantly I am excited to see what the new year brings! So keep a lookout for more posts to come very soon about the craziness that was my 2012!!











No comments:

Post a Comment